UCD Crest

The 404rum

Did you spot something wrong with the website? Post below to make a suggestion or correction and it will go right to the webmaster.

Here's some atmospheric music to add to the mystic. Bonus points if you recognise it.

Emoji in the people category failed to load...
    Emoji in the nature category failed to load...
    Emoji in the food_drink category failed to load...
    Emoji in the celebration category failed to load...
    Emoji in the activity category failed to load...
    Emoji in the travel_places category failed to load...
    Emoji in the objects_symbols category failed to load...
  • smile
  • biggrin
  • lol
  • mrgreen
  • wink
  • cool
  • razzle dazzle alt
  • razzle dazzle old
  • razzle dazzle
  • eek
  • rolleyes
  • redface
  • surprised
  • neutral
  • confused
  • frown
  • sad
  • cry
  • mad
  • evil
  • absolutely bleedin twisted
  • a boy who's sad because he has red hair
  • camera
  • arrow
  • question
  • exclaim
  • idea
  • The best smiley ever
  • Purple smile
  • Purple biggrin
  • Purple razz
  • Purple evil
  • Purple neutral
  • Purple eh
  • Purple confused
  • Purple sad
  • Purple surprised
  • Purple mad
  • Purple heart
  • Purple star
  • The best smiley ever in purple
  • Flappers
  • Me
  • Bosco
  • Ofrog
  • Ofox
  • Cake
  • Tim
  • Hearttim
  • Why dont you love us vincent
  • Hiiiiiiiiiiiilarious

If you would like to receive notifications about new forum posts, click the toggle below. This feature is only available in Chrome 42 or higher and is not yet supported at all on iOS.

Enable push notifications
Add

You type You see
normal text normal text
:em: emphasised text :endem: emphasised text
:bold: some bold text :endbold: some bold text
:ul: underlined text :endul: underlined text
:strike: some mauldy text :endstrike: some mauldy text
:big: big text :endbig: big text
:red: Text :endc: Text
:blue: Text :endc: Text
:green: Text :endc: Text
:pink: Text :endc: Text
:purple: Text :endc: Text
:orange: Text :endc: Text
:gray: Text :endc: Text
:silver: Text :endc: Text
:thesecretcolour: Text :endc: Text

Andy
wtf is this? 😂lol just clicked a hiding snail I'm so confused
Nicole
Dis is a special place for webmaster problems
Paul
🤷😉😊❤👌🙌🤞😢😢💋🎂🤳🌹💖😎💕🤦😍😂👍🐱‍👤👏😘🤣😒😁✌🎶😜🎉🎉🐱‍💻😀🤣☺😆😆😅😅🤓🤓😍😙😇😇😋😒😒🤔😝😛😛😜🤗🤗🛴🚈🚈🚞🚞🚅🚚🚚🚎🚛🚔💂🤵💁🤦🙅🙎💇💇🙋🙋🕵👲👲🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤾🤾🤾🤾🤾🚣🤞👏🤛🤛🤽🖖🤙🤙✌🖖✊🤳🤳👂👃👃✍
Paul
⁉
Oisin
Finally figured out why the forum was taking up a fuck tonne of CPU at all times. Turns out the onload in the footer image was updating the footer, thus triggering another onload, and another footer, on loop forever. I made an ugly to fix it.
Paul
Ooops! Apologies to everyone's battery
Paul
Fixed the emoji picker for when you're editing a forum post. That's probably been broken for awhile, sorry.

Added the wholly wonderful feature that textareas will expand while writing in them. Also sorry that that wasn't a thing before
Paul
Now pressing Ctrl+Enter will submit a post
Paul
News page getting some. Gallery image fixes.
Paul
F☘r th☘se of you who check in here, yeah I fucked with the o's. Some are gone, some arent, who knows which o's are safe 🖒. Updated the forum so that 100% of the time you WILL actually see new punishment photos every time*. Also got rid of that hella annoying "Scroll to post" notification box forum thing, hallajahyouyah! Did some behind the scenes clean up which should (might) make things easier for future webmasters which cost you bytes.

I also signed up for the free trial of Google Music and Youtube Red today. It's sick! Highly recommend!!

*Disclaimer: Until they run out 💩
FionaB
Snaps for Paul!!
Rosie
When you click on a link e.g www.projectfundirection.com it brings you to the website 404 page and you have to delete "www.ucdtramp.com" before it to go to the page....
Paul
Mmm that's weird isn't it
Paul
TODO/ Note to self: Happens because of base meta tag. Only cause url hasn't got a protocol. Need to update the regular expression in url2link to manually account for it.
Paul
In other words Roise, you're missing the http:// and thats not okay
Rosie
Thanks Paul! 😃
Adam
It still says Ryan is Head Coach on the fitness page
Colm
If you can code it i think the snow should stick for longer and fill the site if you don't touch it and when you move your mouse it gets rid of where it is and then melts

Also Aidan suggests that this should be called the 404rum,40forum
I think it needs to be purple again
Paul
I could try make that happen except exams :P

404rum, i like that.

I'll work on making it more purple 👍
Glasgow
Getting closer! Clue #2 Orla has very pointy toes. Some say it is the source of all her powers. Some say her powers can control or command you

PS. Internet Explorer.... lol

PPS. Mobile users... get yourselves on a computer
Rosie
Hey so I posted on the forum and instead of the nice bouncy man on a trampoline I got a picture of someone...Turns out that picture and the normal and purple bouncing smileys all have the same code Me <--See
Paul
The best smiley ever The best smiley ever in purple
Paul
Yeah i dunno who he is but the idea was they're "exclusive" and you have to know the code. Couldn't be giving away site secrets too easily
Rosie
:the best smiley ever:
I'm assuming he made the original site, or was just one of those good webmasters that tunr up every so often
Rosie
Dammit :thebestsmileyever: or :The best smiley ever:
Rosie
I give up
me
Me
John
Hey Paul, when on the forum page there's links to click on to go to posts down the page. The problem is that they take over the screen on the iPhone and you can't really click anything only them and they won't go away. I would screenshot it and post it here but there's also no way to do that from iPhone. Sorry 😁 😅
Paul
2 solutions: Refresh the page and/or go on the forum more often. They're supposed to go away when the post scrolls into view.

I have code in there to limit it to 6 in that box but haven't tested it.
I also have code sitting about the upload stuff to the forum but we'll get to that.
Obama
Damn, this isn't the committee profiles!
Paul
Nice try J but it's only me
Colm
what the fuck are them posts about?
Paul
So rude Colm. When a post had ?? in it, that's a flag for a library the site uses and was replacing it with jQuery111305894696414470673_1443356899754. I forgot to clean up after fixing it...
Colm
i was just wondering!!:P
Rosie
Yahoo! Found it!
Emily
WE FOUND THE BUG
Emily
By we, I mean me and Hannah 😄
Paul
why is it so empty in here..
Robin
Because the site is so well made?